Welcome To the Gold Bullion Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

So far in 2015, three trenches have been completed in the area covering the smallest proposed pit located furthest west with channel sampling from the middle trench, TR15-11, returning 6.05 g/t Au over 8 m including 14.98 g/t Au over 3 m.

Free

I think you and Keapman are both right, but for me the defining message in this progress report is this one..... the last paragraph....."In short, all the signs are there that Granada can become a major, low grade, bulk tonnage, open pit mine with the potential to then move underground in due course."

This must be the first time (I dont remember ever reading this sort of statement before, but I could be wrong) that FB has publicly stated that the chances are that this will be a mine. No more statements which say ...."this has the potential to become a mine, or might become a mine" but a more definite comment ... "it can become a mine".

I hope I'm not reading too much into this comment.

I think the timing of this progress report is also significant when you consider that Doug Casey's recent newsletter has placed GBB on its 'buy' list. I dont subscribe to his newsletter and would love to read it if someone would be kind enough to post it here, but I believe the recent spike in volume and price can be attributed to this.

brgds - BW

New Message
Please login to post a reply