Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

Thanks for your reply. You bring up some thought provoking ideas. Let me inject my opinion on a few of your questions.

1) I think share dillution is the biggest question and if Wengfu buys on the open market we current shareholders will be fine. Further stock dilution would of course be bad.

2) LGDI may have to raise some money, but Wengfu would be the major money in building the plants, I would think. I have a good feeling Wengfu will go into the venture in a major way.

3) I personally think that LGDI may not be that concerned about revenues this year until the price of phosphate goes up. I hope I'm wrong in that assumption.

4) I agree with the other poster that said IFFCO needs rock. I think if LGDI can't make delivery in a timely manner going forward there might be some issues with them.

Overall I'm bullish on this Company. I agree with you about Gutnick should be having alot of good news to tell the shareholders in the July 26th meeting. I hope it attracts a bunch of institutional investors into the Company. I also want to hear where they stand with getting the mine up and running and with the infrastructure to move the rock out of the country (railroad and seaport).

I hope we get that share price pop in due time. God knows the Longs deserve it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply