Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

Besides the est. 1.3-bil. tons there is a 50 mile long outcropping of phos. at highland plains deposit rarely mentioned because I don't believe it's been drilled and varified. If I remember correctly it was seen by hellicopter. (Correction , make that killometers) Going beyond current reserves is redundant anyway at this point because it will take decades just to mine what we allready know about!! 40% of rock total is lost during benification to 32% purity so at this point we would have over 750,000,000 mil. tons at 32%. If you average this between benificated DSO and finished product your looking at approx. 50 bil. net profit over 50 yrs. I'm looking forward to this getting self-suffiecent so JO can be freed up to build-out all the other assets we have because that's where his heart lives and when you love what your doing you get the best results!! Jo's claim to fame is his success in gold mining and that's all part of the spin-off coming in nov. along with the diamond bus. This is going to be a lot more fun to follow in the coming months!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply