Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

I think we need an LGDI bear on the board. Someone who can do research and challenge the long view with new information, crunching the potential numbers, etc. Our goal on here is test our assumptions and hopefully be a step ahead of the other retail investors.

The reason I like this board in particular is the more thorough and thoughtful posts compared to the "LGDI going down, I know all" or "LGDI going to 100 tomorrow" 2 sentence posts that you find on yahoo.

Wengfuyoung seems to still have the Yahoo mentality. Either he's lost money in the past investing in Legend and selling too soon or else very naively thinks posting on here a few times will actually move the price.

WY, I challenge you for a third time to post something insightful and informative the next time.

Otherwise....Looks like we'll be sailing with the wind for a while. Since the negative S&P US debt outlook, the dollar seems to be starting an imitation of wiley cayote past the top of a cliff. Gold just blew past $1500! Its doubled since 2008. All the stuff in the ground, priced in paper dollars, is getting more valuable by the minute. S&P now says there's a 1 in 3 chance of a rating cut for treasuries. If anyone would have said that 3 years ago, they'd be laughed out of the room. Phophate and gold is my insurance.

Has anyone seen that Soros interview from Bretton Woods? He sees special drawing right, comoddities and gold along with a basket of currencies taking the place of the dollar.

Its tough to notice it while its happening but the world is changing in slow motion...

New Message
Please login to post a reply