Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

I didn't see what he was talking about either. In a conversation I had some time ago with Mordi, he told me that LGDI wanted to list on the TSX in Canada because they were a very reputable exchange and to upgrade to the AMEX in the U.S for better exposure. To get on the AMEX they would have to get their market cap up and meet requirements they currently can't make.

I thought the ASX was merging with the Singapore exchange? I believe Mordi said they were interested in getting on the new exchange after that merger was completed.

Regardless, of the exchanges issues it is becoming very evident now this project is going to go through. Both of the articles posted had statements from the Austrailian Premier indicating this was an important event for Queensland and for the jobs it will create. There was even mention of "fast-tracking" of the permits/applications, so that's good.

What is so baffling to me is that the SP is still so cheap here with major positive events pending for LGDI. Maybe investors want to see what the final deal is before laying down their money, but IMO when they annouce a partner for the project we should see the share price move over $1 in short order. A pretty nice pop from these low levels.

New Message
Please login to post a reply