Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

What you say makes sense (as usual). Just wish we could know whether there have been any actual offers made--even low ball offers. It's a big world, but in the past couple years, it seems that LBSR has done a good job of making qualifying companies, groups and maybe even countries aware of HM. Ironically, did the discovery that HM/TSP might be even bigger than previously thought--which may have happened twice--reduce the pool of potential investors as it increased LBSR's expectations? I realize there could be some partnership or multiple deal, but that is also a complication. Do we reach a stage where we can assume that all relevant information has passed between LBSR and any or all potential JV partners and it then comes down to one thing: who gets what? I don't know. Your questions at the end of your post might deserve one answer now but a different answer if, six months from now, we are no closer to a deal. Of course, I admit that it may be no standoff or negotiation issue about terms at all and just simply that no one has made any offer. Which is also puzzling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply