Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

VP and other friends, just a couple of questions. I bought more shares today, and continue to be a bull on this story. Concerning my experience with annual meetings and votes, having attended at least two dozen of these in person before, sometimes companies drop a piece of good news before people get together; either that week or a couple weeks before hand. Certainly never want an angry mob. Judging the silence from management for the past few months via press releases, is there an itch in you of something coming? Having seen that another 100 million plus shares put out since the last quarterly, is that the company paying bills, or is some of that paying off previous finance deals, warrants etc... To have my investment being devalued by 10% every 3 months raises that question. Can't be all about keeping the lights on, with not much going on in the marketing front. Try to read all the fine print in these SEC releases, but I get bogged down by what's been done and what's still pending. And a long time ago, wasn't something in the works with Genesis group and N Pipes by the end of June, or is that going to drag on, until metal env. improves? The sole reason I'm asking is that the response by Tracy today/yesterday provided more info (or positive cheerleading) than management itself over the past couple of months. Curious on why it wasn't said by James himself, if it is at all relevant. The thing that gives me pause is that we're now talking about fishing from the shoreline and hopefully getting some coin from surface copper, as opposed to all our previous hopes of deep sea fishing for da' big white whale. Thanks for any comment, and sorry for being ignorant on certain aspects.

Go UVA tonight national baseball championship

New Message
Please login to post a reply