Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Recent Field Work at Hay Mountain Project: Preliminary Findings

I think that if negotiations are already in the works and a deal is likely (which we can't know at this point), then we shouldn't further dilute shares unnecessarily. Let the partnership take care of it. The same is true if there is a reasonable expectation by management based on things they know that this could happen within the next couple of months.

If there is nothing currently in progress and no reasonable expectation of a near-term deal, however, then I think self-funding the first drilling would be quite a logical and productive step. This ball needs to get rolling. Success begets success, after all, and that first victory would bring about quite a bit more.

Personally, I think that negotiations for this are most likely already in progress as this was the course of action suggested by potential investors. While VP is certainly correct that they weren't necessarily committing themselves to the project, it is clear that this is a far more viable option for attracting investors than the previous HM funding project was.

Wishing us all success and prosperity,

Wesley

New Message
Please login to post a reply