Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Recent Field Work at Hay Mountain Project: Preliminary Findings

Wesley- thanks for all your comments and insights. I agree with VP that a partnership would be preferable- I think everyone would prefer that. But I have to agree with you and KRM that- finally- we need to get a drill in the ground even if it means some temporary dilution to finance. It has been a long wait. But drilling should not be jump started just because of impatience over the lengthy wait. It is more that drilling is the only thing that will create value- hopefully both in terms of raising the PPS as well as hopefully leading to actual recoverable ore. And raising the PPS is of value in and of itself- not only for the benefit of we shareholders- obviously- but also because it will help the company by facilitating further financing and potential partnership deals. And if immediately successful- well then- everything becomes possible- including returning to the larger HM project. So- as the geological and geochemical investigation are concluded- one way or another- I believe drilling should commence without further delay!

New Message
Please login to post a reply