Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Leif, the criminals on that other board didn't like you posting, "VP is right," with supporting details. Your post was removed.

I usually don't go there, but did so this morning, and could not resist pointing out the mistaken identity. If Mr. McEwen of TMBXF happened to be THE McEwen from Cananda, the news of his joining the team at TMBXF would not have been downplayed as the second part of a press release that began with news on the staking of new claims.

http://www.tombstonemining.com/index.php/news/2015/47-tombstone-exploration-corporation-stakes-additional-land-position-in-yuma-county-az-appoints-v-p-of-exploration

BTW, I have been limited to one post per day at that other board for over a year, and that will never change, because I will not apologize to the manipulators there for what they claim is too much posting off topic.

Speaking of off topic, and though they lost a few weeks ago to Texas, University of Oklahoma has won all other games, and averaged over 42 points per game (inclusive of their one loss).

Cheers,

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply