Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Allow me to put my foot in the door. We can all be amatures in lots of areas of our lives. IMO you are not ignorant nor uninformed! Agin allow me as i am somewhat juxtaposed against your opinion/opinions of deduction. The S-1/A is confirmation that JB&BOD are very HAPPY to advance the HM to fruition. Agin what begs us is whats not to like. Well give me the notebook and here is my list, 1) i hate waiting, 2) some posts are amature, perhaps not ill intended, (USE SALT), 3) getting a dirty windshield, 4) not getting a good view of whats in the rear view mirror. I hate waiting is number one for a reason, let me spin a tale or two about how many miners lost fortunes by giving up too soon, thousands/1000's, of them, END of STORY! Number 2/#2 learning rule number one isnt easy nor is the rest of aspects of the minerals world of trading. Oh now #3, did the DOG eat my homework? What now #4 same as three/3, but the DOG nor the FOG got my homework, i just forgot about it all and didnt know how to put them in perspective, maybe i was driving my cart in reverse?

IMO, the S- 1/A tells me that JB&BOD really do want to go it "IN HOUSE". If they can achieve that goal, then that will be where all future control of the project will be "IN HOUSE". "IN HOUSE"!

I conclude that with LBSR going the distance is the best vehicle to be in the RACE here as my ultimate goal is to not only WIN but to WIN as big as possible, so i totally conclude let it be "IN HOUSE". Called Control!

New Message
Please login to post a reply