Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Remember all the laughs i got back in 2010,lololol.. My research backed the thinking of these valuation genuises. Put a feather in your cap if you can only recall the Swiss considering the full force of supported AU standard for Switzerland. That was the red flare in the nite, the red flag. Prior to that annalists (a few) but a good number called for real gold valuation way above 100K per ounce. They were not Swiss. My comfort zone was 10 to 15 K per ounce and for starters still is. Point in fact is Gold easily could balance global government fiat monies, paper would be reprinted as gold backed in newer denominations. Let me scenairo in favor of gold banked deposits, the Chinese central GOV is onto something far site'ed. Should GOLD take the "ROCKET RIDE" imo expected then the GOLD/FIAT curreicies balence out the WORTH factor. Printing presses wont keep up with GOLD apprecieation even at $15,000. per ounce. You must go back to ROME as i said 100's of times. Just the payoff of the Mongols not to invade and overthrow them was good enough reason, similar factoids are at play in todays rapid international money exchanges, balanced valuation exchange rates that lead away from forced debt of fledgling countries, i should say Greece, but India,Mongolia,Tibet, so many (all) come into the equation. If ROME could stabilize control/power via Gold then the same is true today. As Mr. Rickards said, it is a stealth game. Side note on a major, SA hs proven of like 35 mill ounces, their conglomerate of possibilites P&P +likely is 59.5 million ounces GOLD.

My point in this post is: have an open mind, we are in highly favorable territory buying into such juniors as LBSR. With JB&BOD doing better than just surviving the crash of 2007/08 thru NOW 2016 surviving is a major FIAT SUPREME! ROCK ON JB+BOD! Rock on, get it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply