Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Jul 13, 2017 06:15PM

We have been informed that JABA/lbsr,,ditto,, has held onto the Hay Mt. and ESB for good reasons of which JB and some BOD members are not and in fact dont need to explaine to us/me included.  Why do some people hold back in such matters to keep things private?  My only thoughts and best conclusion is that "JB&BOD" in fact know what they do have in AZ claimsets "are persuaded to believe their own research there".  That even with an high outstanding present share count in LBSR, that the geonomics of the AZ claimsets will justify the balloning count of shares.  In the read of the Resolution report, remember that the previous explorer (FELT) knew what HE had in hand, that said hear what "JB&BOD" are telling us,me included.  From the recent rpts on SBE stateded that they we  adamently telling us that the SBE was like a sister joined to the hip, hip to hip and from my DDing !  A goodly NUMBER of highly qualified Geologists that i have read upon are in complete accord with JB&BOD of the worth of claims in this LBSR area, so dosent SBW lend credence".."  I am no geologist but when i listen to QUALIFIED persons that have degrees and witness verification to the likes of JB&BOD, i get to believe their words and that is the IMO most important relavant "NOTE"  of meaning for me about the Resolution story today, other than that, that it is inspiring to see a great story here about claimsets near to LBSR going in the right direction.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply