Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Uh...

Yes. Thank you LBSR-IR for the confirmation. THAT report was from March 11, 2018.  It stated that "recently two teams...", meaning the two teams did their work BEFORE March 11, 2018.  In my humble opinion, it's obvious that the four geologists on two teams did their field work sometime in (late) February 2018.  THAT is what LBSR told us in their answer to the question about "ground studies".  

I only wanted to sum up the main points of LBSR's answer to the question.  And to warn people about taking a trip to Cochice County, AR between March and August because of the "monsoon" rainy season that makes any ongoing field work impossible.

I might also add that in the past weeks MILLIONS of shares have been sold by someone...and bought, I can only assume, by someone else.  If the share price drops further, I will back up the truck.  Right now, I'm concerned about the famous anecdote:  "Don't throw good money after bad."   Yes.  I am getting tired of waiting, too.  I have not sold one share of the millions that I own.

LBSR:  PLEASE DRILL ONE HOLE!  It worked in Alaska. It will work in Arizona. 

YOU GOTTA' BELIEVE!

New Message
Please login to post a reply