Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Thank you, bluestar for the obvious and needed response.  That was literally the most abrupt and quickest response by agoracom and tracy in the last year.  With all my belief, I hope this is the quiet before the storm.  There has been no activity of any value in the past year.  And the response from this forum, is that you got the date wrong by a month or two.  How about another shareholder Q&A for the officers!!!  That hasn't happened in a while and would be helpful to us plebes.  My major concerns right now are:  What is the current balance of private placement money and if any of it has been used to pay bills; and if by this time next year, if the stock price is not above .003, are all those options going to be extended for another 3 years like the officers of this company did at the same time years ago without a shareholder vote; without getting a damn thing done, but doing tests paid for by us sucking up shares.  2 million to get this train rolling..... That's fodder if the goods are there, unless management has another agenda.  I own right under 1% of this company...  2-10 million in drilling to potentially make hundreds of billions seems like an easy risk to the big players.  Is it management at this point, or just the stipulations of a non-compete agreement?   At this point, I would like a couple cents a share and be done, then relying of the resident Guru's credo of being pacient with discovery mining companies.  With all the trade shows, x-ray superman techstuff, meetings overseas, and turning potential investors away because they didn't know the fine lines of NGA's.  We've been told we have the goods for years.  One of the biggest in the history of the world!  But nobody wants to throw down 10 mil., to see it happen.  Is my private placement going to be extended by another 3 years without shareholder vote if management doesn't do its job again, like they did for themselves?  Go team.  j.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply