Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: NR 215 - Liberty Star Announces New Board Director

Growing up on the Maple Farm, each year we would truck thousands and thousands of gallons of tree tappings back to the Sugar House.  While all of the steam inside of the building was like Winter had been erased for ever.  We would cut our own wood to create the very heavy grade of Maple Syrup.  It was a beautiful and tasty expierence,majic like as i always liked to be at the final boil end to taste the finished product from the trees to the spoon.  For the first time i can say that the expierence of making that Maple syrup was about the same as Mining.  My DAD would love to get a fresh cup of the stuff from the end product and pack down some SNOW and drizzel fresh made first pour over the packed SNOW.  The Syrup would get very thick and tasty, one of my first thrills of the SPRING that was on the way.  I do very sincerely liken the expierence as to being here with LBSR/HMH as WE/I wait for a first taste of the finished product.  It will be like Springtime when WE/I get that news and just like waiting for the finished first it was all worth all of the waiting,hauling cut down trees,making sure the wood was carried into cook off the 10s of thousands and hundreds of thousand of maple vapors to get the the JOY of that first tast.  To me I more than HOPE for JB to have HIS success here as the REWARD for so much dilagence for all of these YEARs and I fully intend to be here for the finished PRODUCT of James Briscoes First SPRING BATCH.  This kind of thinking keeps me here.  Just as my DAD was so happy with a Big Brite Smile on His face and a good bit of laughter from his Joy,, that is as near and dear to me as the meaning of a lifes expierence of SUCCESS, MY hearts desire for this is IMO 100% to see that SMILE on James Briscoes face, blood sweat and tears all of it, and it spells success. That "I"/WE await!  Good labor is faithfully rewarded in more than MONEY! Success to JB!

New Message
Please login to post a reply