Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

PART 1 OF 5

I've suggested to some of you guys that if you want an issue to fade away, don't keep referring to it.  On the other hand, if you are trying to get mileage out of it for your own purposes you could do better than by using weak attempts at altering what I've said, while at the same time not acknowledging other things that I have brought up here (as if they do not matter).

As you appear to be asking for more from me, here you go but first, read this. 

https://agoracom.com/ir/libertystar/forums/discussion/topics/736976-unanswered-questions/messages/2258478#message 

"There will be no further response in this regard," wrote BG, at least until he and personal allies invoked aliases here to slam me for corruptions of what I really said.  I never once impugned Dr. Wilson's character or credentials.  When it was pointed out to me that I should refer to him as Dr. Wilson I immediately acknowledged that and corrected how I refer to him.  I did say, however, that he was not appropriately qualified to formally interpret ZTEM and I will continue to claim that.  Otherwise, I only questioned how others - potential partners in particular - would view other information I brought up. Now you use that question, a question mind you, as a tool in an attempt to discredit me, and to obfuscate the fact that none of my three questions to BG were answered, or answer fully except in ways appearing as deflective, deceitful, and dismissive. 

As to citing the crime rate in Phoenix as a retort, really?  Is that not both a transparent and juvenile response?

New Message
Please login to post a reply