Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

PART 2 of 5

Yes, I've long known that Hay Mountain has limited access to heavy equipment over private lands. JB said so at meetings years ago. I asked BG about this wondering if the situation had changed owing to new land acquisitions. Seemingly it has not because BGs answer was not clear. He wrote, "we are in a more secure position now than we have been for years..." This looks to me as if it is a non-answer answer.

Then, BG asks me why I bring this up now, as if I knew the answer and was asking merely to be annoying. No, I did not know what the answer would be, but I did suspect what I got, including the superior attitude that came along with it. 

Let me be clear.  I had no issues earlier with a lack of access because JB had a long family history in that rural area and I had faith in his ability to bring it about when needed. Even now he is far better suited for negotiating that than some stay-at-home lawyer, working part-time as a self-appointed executive while living in the urban heart of another state.

New Message
Please login to post a reply