Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Tracy-

Thank you for your most interesting reply. I am quite pleased to hear that Liberty Star is actively investigating the gold mineralization/deposit in question. I assume I am interpreting what you said correctly when you stated - that  "it is . . . within the area that we are actively doing data collection and sampling."

I can understand the Company's reluctance to use the term "deposit"- but the reality is that there are "strong indications of gold mineralization" as we have been describing.

Naturally, there are many follow up questions, one of which has been already asked by VP. 

Another is- Please be more specific about what you mean by "actively doing data collection and sampling". It's hard to imagine why this would have to be kept secret from shareholders- not the results- but simply what methods are being used- as has been described many times before in other areas. For example- it has been very well documented that biogeochemical-ie "veggie sampling"- is one of the most useful modalities for investigating suspected Carlin Style Gold Deposits. Is this method being used? If so- are the samples being sent to Shea Clark Smith- probably the most qualified person to do such analysis?  Are there plans for shallow, less expensive drilling and other near surface investigations- and are they to be carried out before major outside investment? Or- are you already actively doing such? Is the Niton XRF being deployed?

Once again- thanks in advance for your kind replies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply