Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"While we continue to see strong indications of gold mineralization,..."

If so, why is that information not being shared?  In the past, I think we were updated on the progress of exploration work -  photos, geochem results (aka "veggie samples), aeromag surveys, locations on maps for sample collections, etc. 

"The Hay Mountain Project’s gold component is indicated in the geoscientific reports we share with serious potential financial partners."

To me, this sounds like LBSR is relying on signers of the confidentiality agreements (CAs )to tell the company what they find most interesting outside of Hay Mountain, and for which they might be interested in funding additional work.  If so, good luck with that, because the existence of confidentiality agreements alone is no evidence of the level of interest in funding anything.  I say that because CAs are so common in the industry as often not be mentioned at all. 

In my opinion, channel sampling for Carlin-syle gold would be cheap and could pay almost immediate dividends in the form of higher share prices.  

Interest in copper exploration is fading.  Interest in gold exploration is rising. 

Got gold?

New Message
Please login to post a reply