Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: "New Geoscientific Report on http://LBSR.us: Hay Mountain Project July 2020 Field Mapping Report"

Is this some kind of taunting joke?

"Again- as shareholders- we are owed a serious update (aside from being owed a deal)- that clearly and truthfully outlines what measures are being taken to secure a deal. We don't need to hear nonsense about any more great acquisitions- we already have enough that we aren't doing anything with. They won't do us any good except for causing more paper work as we divest everything in bankruptcy- at this rate. . . We need one thing- and one thing only- a funding deal/joint venture that will enable us to begin drilling and exploit our Carlin Style Gold Asset."- HKipp

Talk about getting the message.

"As far as an update. The technical work has taken priority, so I’m waiting on the updated claim map. I don’t have word on site visits yet. Please don’t mistake “quiet” for inactivity!"- ygbkme

I guess our (supposedly) new friend ygbkme got the message.

So- instead of a report on concrete progress towards a funding deal- what do we get?- not exactly what we were looking for. Instead, yet another, almost cynically dissappointing salad of a report,(one that most won't ever even read, due to the access issues discussed by VP), presumably about efforts to start from scratch and find new targets- anything to prove they can do it without JB's guidance. Even if it means turning away from the prime targets already identified and intentionally going to the time, trouble, cost and effort of seeking other targets- just because they are "other" targets- even if less promising- just to show they can do it all by themselves- without James Briscoe. They now can say they have their big boy pants.

WE DON'T NEED MORE TECHNICAL WORK. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE STUPID MAPS. WE DON'T NEED MORE LAND. WE DON'T NEED MORE TARGETS.- All diversions.

What we need is a funding deal to begin drilling and to begin exploiting our Carlin Style Gold Asset.

Stop wasting our time and money.

Don't waste our time with anything else.

New Message
Please login to post a reply