Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

The following statment lends me to believe that it was an easy "cover story" for ceo and bod to play for "incest action play"  against our shares just to spike the PPS.  "funny"/NOT FUNNY!  So to me it appears that "LBSR bod and bod" used the story to spike PPS and for no other reason.  The below statement is plagerized by me from VP!

JP Morgan recently, has been found guilt of manipulating the GOLD PRICE~ downward, so they can control and ACCUMULATE.  That however the FED has caught virtually all the Central Banks doing the same and have been found guilty.  Which it appears on a regular basis and generally they get off "SCOTT FREE". At the expensc of holders of GOLD.  Just like claims jumpers in History.

Now regarding the Plagerism by me using VP's post. First thank you VP!

With the exception of LBSR, one almost gets the sense that these other companies have almost incestuous relationships.  Not that it is the same case here, but such is fairly common among tiny companies that shift from one promotion to another trading interests among themselves (to the detriment of shareholders and other investors).  

VP

New Message
Please login to post a reply