One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

I wouldn't worry about your writing skills. I enjoy and learn a great deal from your musings and agree with your sentiments.

I, too, was taken aback at the rudeness shown the #2 in MOT. No one here knows what her work ethic is like. No one here even knows her. If they did, such a comment would never have been made. But my conversations with Frank indicate that she is a tremendous asset to the MOT and works very, very, VERY hard. The MOT is very fortunate to have someone of her calibre on board. And we should all be very grateful, as well. Remember, it was she who unilaterally followed up on the MOLA's response to the DA, writing a report and forwarding it to her superiors. It was she who unilaterally sent a letter to Omagine LLC informing us of the progress. It was she who took the initiative to seet a meeting date. I'm not sure this had been done during the prior year.

While everyone is entitled to their opinions, it's not necessarily a good thing to say everything you feel or believe. Teenagers do that. Adults should know better. I don't have a problem with any of us expressing disapointment over delays, but name calling and insults should be off the table. If you want to do that, then go over to the Yahoo boards (they specialize in yahoos). OK, I just broke my own rule and called someone a yahoo. I'm sorry. My bad. Won't do it again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply