One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Aug 05, 2013 05:23PM

Aug 06, 2013 01:30PM

Aug 06, 2013 02:59PM

That is some report. A hefty "atta boy" to Charley, Frank and anyone else involved with drawing up this quarterly draft. I will say that if a book is ever written about "the road to the signing", it will be considered "fiction" because no one, and I mean NO ONE, could ever believe this saga as being anywhere close to a true story. In business you anticipate delays, road blocks, set-backs etc. etc. But this has been a nightmare! Just think that if we as stockholders are amazed and perplexed at this calamity, consider those people that have done this from day one and are attempting to make a living from this project. Since Frank spends about 10 1/2 months of the year (strictly a guess on my part) in the Middle East, I hope that in his " copious" spare time, he's lining up (you may think I'm nuts) the next project or two, realizing that for thr first 8 years, all that happens is that papers and contracts get moved around, people change their positions of authority,lawyers on both sides position themselves differently etc.etc. So best of luck to both Frank and Charley with closing the deal and eventually writing the book.----BILL

Aug 06, 2013 05:20PM

Aug 06, 2013 07:38PM

Aug 08, 2013 09:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply