One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

The persistent inane retorts by beachmaster mdb and old guy are nothing more than a lack of any wisdom or real analysis of the situation. The herd mentality usually shows a grp withlack of any original thought . Jeering behind the guy in front of you is of little consequence. As Edison implied the absurdity of your bind faith, once again, can only be interpreted as ... Better left unsaid. The childish negativism you refer to might be referred to as simple facts. Years later you guys are stiill offering up " we are closer than ever, its imminent, we are positive and proud, your childish for not agreeing with us. etc and on and on"

For years we have heard the same promises and read the same 8k's swearing that this time it's really it. Well maybe it is but so far its no different that what we have heard in the past. For crying out loud at least your leader is sharp and honest enough to express frustration and dissatisfaction with the unexplainable delays. You must be tired of reading your own press by now. Perhaps it's time to pull out therock, put your collective tails where they belong and just for a brief moment look in the mirror and be honest as to how this has played out... so far

As I have said I am long and would love to be wrong but in my world this can not be spun any way other than a total failure which has great potential but simply may never get to the promise land

New Message
Please login to post a reply