One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

ALTON, I've been out all day and just now returned. I received the sad news from a friend of his the day after I questioned his inactivity but was asked to keep the friend anonymous. I'll address this to his son who evidently reads these posts. I understand your dad was not only a poet but a songwriter...and his golf game was top notch also. Dad called me a year or so ago concerning Omagine and we had a very interesting discussion. He continued to post messages after our "chat" so I'll assume that I didn't "scare" him out of the stock. Please accept my heartfelt condolences and pass them on to all of your family. I understand that Dad's health began to deteriorate when your mother passed away a few years ago. All of the individuals on this Agoracon message board will now have multiple reasons to want this investment to fly. Not only for our own families, but for all of your family, so that they too may realize the fruits of your dad's foresight. May God bless all of you during this time of loss. Sincerely, Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply