One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

HEY Cowboy (as Alton once called you), thanx for a calming message during a sea of trouble. One might think that some investors may be liqidating to cover their margins on other stocks as the major markets tank. But I think not because how much $ can anyone raise by selling a stock at $1.50 given the low volumes being traded. If there are individuals selling to cover margins, it's just as well they are squeezed out at this point to permit true longer term investors to buy in and solidify the base. In the absence of additional news we are eagerly awaiting,we must simply weather the storm by taking a deep breath and ride the waves until sanity returns. One of my favorite investing axioms that I learned many,many, years ago is "WE CAN'T DIRECT THE WIND,BUT WE CAN ADJUST THE SAILS". From our position we have limited options #1. Stay put and hope #2. Sell---all, or part of our holdings #3. Add to our holdings, which if the price is lower than the shares you hold, you will lower your cost basis.---- I, personally subscribe to #3 and have been adding to my position on dips... Note, in case haven't noticed, we have been in a dip for days, Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply