One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

JIMMY DEAN, welcome to the Agoracom looney errr.... I mean message board. I agree with what you stated But---there always seems to be a but----don't forget about the Financing Contract. Both the Construction and the Financing methinks are intertwined (actually not me thinks but--there is always a but---meknows) and not mutually exclusive. This is one of the reasons this "thing" is dragging on and on. How would you like to be Frank (Drohan not Sinatra) --come on guys--Jimmy Dean is new to the board (the message board,not the Chairman of the Board)----trying to orchestrate the melding of all of the moving parts of this deal. In retrospect,getting the DA and UA signed was a piece of cake----We just had to wait and wait--then make a couple of changes--then wait and wait etc.etc. Negotiating these contracts with one of the largest construction companies in the world while dealing with banks in the Middle East who at the same time are dodging threats (real or imagined) from ISIS, must be a "fun time". Hopefully we will learn,in the coming hours, how our guys are doing, Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply