Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Babjak1,

I may be mixing apples and oranges here and am obviously not on the same page as you. I agree with the JV Blocks A and B, these were once held by PRB 100% although there was some disagreement on this. The blocks were known as West McFaulds or Mcfaulds west. I believe the hole referenced with the platinum and palladium was drilled on the western side of Block A about 1 km northwest of Eagle 1 and in the same area where Dave Palmer found an ultramafics outcrop and caried some back to camp There was also a string of magnetic highes striking northwest in the area of the drill hole if I remember correctly.

The new claim block [2008 staking]on your map, upper left on the map in your post, which is now called McFaulds West is some 6 km northwest of Eagle 1. I do not recall any drilling on this claim block and agree that there has been no JV with NOT here.

Please feel free to correct me, the recent run on PRB's SP has my head swimming with expectation re what is behind the run and where we go from here. All the best to all PRB shareholders.

MH

New Message
Please login to post a reply