Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Message: Its a great time to be a PRB long term shareholder.

Wow, the sp keeps trekking higher. I was thinking that the next big news would be either word on the updated 43-101 or NSR. We already had great news released on Borden Lake on those assays and then the news on plans for second round of drilling there. Then last week, out of the blue, LSG gives us this wonderful gift of great gold assays a mere 600 meters away from PRB's property. This acted as a spark to create a lot of buying interest. For me, it was a totally unexpected, but very pleasant surprise. And with PRB's low # of shares outstanding, it doesnt take all that much buying to significantly move the sp. The investing public is starting to hear PRB's story and it looks like they definitely want in.

Many PRB shareholders are hanging on to their shares which IMO is the smart move. I have no idea where the sp will be tomorrow. But I am convinced that in the near term we will be a lot higher than we closed today. And its not like there is any secret, inside information looking to be uncovered. Reaaly, just about everything is in public domain. Just connect a few dots, make some rational decisions and wait for the numbers to be released.

Lets see. There are aprroximately 37 million shares in the float and 41 million shares fully diluted. As I have stated previoulsy, IMO the chances of making a deal with someone interested in the chrome at BC are pretty good. Lets say PRB gets 125-175 million for BC. (150 million divided by 41 million shares = approx. $3.65 per share.

When Borden Lake is fully defined, how much will it fetch? How much is the NSR royalty worth? What will the LSG JV ultimatley be worth. I would say, IMO, that cumulatively, it adds up to a sp a lot higher than we are at today. (These are what I consider PRB's 4 primary assets. But, there are others as well.)

Place a rational hypothetical value on each of above 4 assets, add them up and divide by 41 M. A total cumulative value of $410 million is needed to be at $10 per share. Cumulative value of $205 million to be at $5 per share. Will the value of these above 4 assets be in this vicinity? All I can say is I will be holding my shares and it should be very exciting to watch events unfold in the next several weeks and months.

I still think the best is yet to come, most likely starting with the imminent release of updated 43-101 for Black Creek. (The reason I say most likley is because we could also get another unexpected LSG type surprise like last week at any time.)

Yes, it is indeed a great time to be a PRB shareholder. Good luck to all.

Profitz

New Message
Please login to post a reply