Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Hi MH,

When I looked at this probe drawing and noticed the diagonal line called Potential Extention of Fault line I thought about Noront's NR today.

http://norontresources.com/find/id/54/S7

The link shows 13 holes yet to be reported on. I looked at 10-99, 10-1G187 & 10-1G188. I noticed that these holes appear to be testing the potential extention of the fault zone shown in the probe map above when you look at the pattern of these holes. If these holes were positive then it would impact on Probe's piece of land to the left.

When you look at the potential Ext. fault line, MTX/WPR has a small claim wedged right where this line intersects probe's diagonal property. Probe, MTX, WPR all started running about the same time days after NORONT went up suddenly on high volume. There has been no decent NR's from PRB, WPR or MTX to explain their recent price moves. So, we wonder.

Because of the timing of the runs of these neighbours and Noront's sudden unexplained August 5 move with 2,444,865 being traded (stock opened 1.18 , with high 1.45 , low, 1.14 close of 1.39)

Now when did probe start to move on volume. It started Aug.10. 5 days after Noront went boom for some reason.

Now look at MTX- August 9 volume was almost double the previous day's volume.

Now look at WPR August 10, 3x the normal volume was traded that day.

The evidence here shows a good possibility that Noront found something fairly decent in those holes and could be a reason why the claims in it's path started to run.

New Message
Please login to post a reply