Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Message: Re: BMO – Probe Mines – Borden Lake Resource Update Neutral to Estimates; Higher-Gra

Pashchi

There are eight companies providing anayst coverage on PRB.

The BMO coverage released less than 24hours after the Prb revised estimate NR, (which included many resource details, including Dave P changes to the way the updated resourse model was modified).

I cannot help but think that BMO has had advance knowledge of the reource update data in order to produce a" Neutral" sp conclusion/recomendation, prior analyst release were already at the low end of the other seven analysts covering probe.

I cannot help but conclude that the purposeful calculation omitions/extremely conservative use of the BMO anayst resource calc. factors, leads me to suspect collusion between BMO and the already chosen PRB purchaser, for a lowest price possible takeover price and negative market/sp decline in order to buy more shares from spooked investors.

Also, I wonder if Dave suspects BMO of these activities and what he might be doing about it. Cant wait for his next public resource conference presentation, perhaps hosted by Jennings or MGI etc. etc.

I will be watching for the other analyst report updates; the time it takes to get them out vs BMO's less than 24 hours; and the analyst sp changes vs the BMO "sp neutral" report.

Quite annoyed, actually.

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply