Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

It appears that there was fundamental jusification for some longs pulling out of the shares following the Agnico announced joint deal for Osisko. From the long side, maybe, some disappointment with the recent drill results. I don't believe that the shorting conspiracy theory is the only answer resulting in the share weakness, it had, somewhat, to do with some longs but most probably the energy supplied for lower prices came mostly from the shorting.

Now that the majority of the price shock has passed, management should consider adding a few extra informative press realeas. This mornoing's was a good first step following the utterances of that rouge analyst.

I have been a consistant buyer at selected price intervals during this decline and have dry powder remaining. Big deal,you don't always find all the Easter eggs on the first pass. Heck I can't even get all the dead rose bush canes on the first pass. Dave will find it all but it is a very slow process. Let the traders play on the hit and misses, this is a new gold district that will take years to uncover. I'm in for the long haul.

It is appreciated that the Board saw fit to comment, finally, after the negative comments from the Scotia analyst, much appreciated.

May 06, 2014 03:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply