Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

The motivation to my last post came form reading many posters sayong that said they could have done better in other stocks. The reality is YES you could, but most of us do not have the foresight or mentality to do such a thing.

All stock juniors go up and down and every once in a while have a spike. Some will become mines, most will not. I'll bet for everyone here saying they could have owned XXX there was someone in November saying they could have owned SGX. What goes around comes around.

If you are one who buys companies based on sound management, good to great prospective properties, and a strong current investment in exploration (sound like SGX?? ) then you should be less worried about what the stock price is today, and more concerned about what it will be in 6 months to a year or more.

It's easy to look at where you are and say wow I could have tripled my money on XXX ... Maybe, if you bought and sold at exactly the right time... Unless you are an active trader, this is virtually impossible and even then most still only make a few bucks. So stop fussing about what could be and decide how and in what you want to invest your money .... AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DECIDE ON YOUR EXIT STRATEGY AS WELL

New Message
Please login to post a reply