Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: Shareholder Questions

in response to by
posted on Jul 21, 2008 04:43AM

Dear shareholders,

All unanswered questions will posted on or before Tuesday July 22nd 2008. Please see the following:

Question

If the company elects to spend money(which is also shareholder's money) to hire an outside firm such as Agoracom,for investor relations, why doesn't the company properly utilize this service by answering the legitimate questions that are asked by poster's on this board. I asked the question: How many drill cores are in the lab from the recently completed Gold Hill drill program that we the shareholder's can expect assay results from....This question was posed on Thursday, earlier this week, and has yet to be answered. In my opinion the answer for this question has no reason to be withheld from shareholders. Posters on this board seem to answer more legitimate questions than the management of this company and I cannot wrap my hands around as to why the company acts in this manner.Agoracom has been hired by SGX for a purpose, and Agoracom tries to meet the needs of the posters here. I would suggest to SGX management that if they do not wish try and meet the needs of its shareholder's using this service, then company money should be spent on more useful things in the future, like drilling etcetera have been many questions that have gone unanswered lately, I realize that some details can not be released prematurely of an official news release by the company, but in my opinion some of these questions should have been answered in a timely manner. Shareholder’s should be able to trust management of the companies they invest in, and I personally think that it is time that OUR management steps up to the plate in these trying times. IF others feel this way, please respond to this post showing their support, maybe just maybe it will get through to management how we truly feel.....GOCASH

Answer

The Gold Hill project is being analyzed thoroughly which entails more than just releasing assays now that the drill program has been completed. A NR will be issued upon completion of the analysis and we anticipate this within 2 weeks.

SAGE Management is very aware of market conditions and the impatience and frustration that can arise, but we assure you our programs and fundamentals have not changed and we are still working according to our annual schedule.

News is released in a timely manner when results have been received and analyzed accordingly.

Question

I would like to know how many drills are turning on the Geraldon/Beardmore properties as of today and where are they located. Also, how many more are expected and when will they be possibly put into play.

If anyone can help me with this, please don't hesitate to post your answers. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answer

We have one drill on Onaman right now drilling the Lynx properties. We will have another drill on SE Jacobus when the road is finished and the trenching and stripping is completed. We plan on drilling end of August. The Kerrs property is ready to be drilled and we are awaiting Sheltered Oak to be officially on the TSX-V which is imminent. One they have received their final listing and symbol the drilling will commence.

Regards,

AGORACOM Investor Relations

New Message
Please login to post a reply