Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: My 2 cents

in response to by
posted on Nov 26, 2008 04:01AM

Great post Tibber.

I assume some recent comments (albeit from just a couple of posters) re: 'why new information always came from the same people' is partially directed at me. Just to be clear... I am not an insider of SGX. I do not work for Agoracom. I do not work for any company affiliated with SGX. I am not fed information from SGX to post here. I am not Nigel Lees' cousin LOL.

I think Tibber said it best: "passion and time". I am heavily invested in SGX and, therefore, have 'passion' to know everything there is to know about SGX. I also have some time to do so. Anyone who wonders why I am typically first to post things, I will illistrate with an example. In my previous post I posted that Nigel Lees had bought shares on the public market. I found this information on a publicly accessible site www.canadianinsider.com. Those who wonder why I am typically first to post please answer this question: If I had not posted this information would you have gone to www.canadianinsider.com to check to see if there were any new transactions posted for SGX this AM? No? Well I did. I do that and many other very basic checks each and every morning. And I am sure I am not the only one. It's easy, it's free, and it's important to me. That's why I do it. I did it at 20 cents, I did it at 50 cents, and I certainly do it at 5 cents.

What I find unfortunate is that sometimes (more frequently as of late) instead of being appreciated and used to facilitate meaningful discussion a select few take advantage of every opportunity to discredit SGX and management, question the motives of so-called 'pumpers' and most importantly IMO waste everyone's time. This does nothing to encourage those of us who do want to have an intelligent discussion and share due diligence about a company we are invested in to do so. That's what I find very unfortunate.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply