Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Sage's Golden Extension Discovery-Surface Work Completed Drill Program for 2009

Tibber:

I too was somewhat glad to read:

"Vein 9 comprises two discrete veins separated by up to 15 metres of sheared carbonatized and mineralized wall rock. Visible gold is present within the sheared wall rock between the north and south offshoots."

15m of mineralized rock sandwiched between presumably gold-bearing quartz veins is great news BUT... once I saw the results (numbers) in NR and checked out spreadsheet of results on SGX website, I had was not really impressed.

Why would company describe these 15m as 'mineralized' and containing 'visible gold' and not provide actual results (numbers) to back it up? Assays posted today to SGX website (all 12 of them) seem hardly representative of much 'visible gold' IMO let alone over anywhere near 15m. Maybe there are more coming (waiting for answer to my last Agoracom question), but I don't think so.

Am I missing something here? Don't get me wrong, I am glad to finally hear drilling announcement but I must admit I do not understand description and accompanying results. They do not seem to match.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply