Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

You posted, "The situation is grim when instead of talking about the potential outcome of the pending drill results this board is discussing the funeral arrangements ( aka strategic alternatives)." My answer to that is, AMEN.

IMO, when it comes to 'strategic alliances', eventually most all juniors will become involved with them but as you indicated, 'strategic alternatives' implies that Sage is looking for a back door out or some form of a 'bail out'. Bailouts seldom benefit the little guy as we are just beginning to see in the USA. I am certainly not looking for an 'escape clause' when it comes to Sage Gold. Regarding the results, if we do not get what the so-called 'market' expects, we will probably [or definitely] go further down regarding the shareprice. Your also correct when you stated that,

"We really need to see the results of the driilling before we'll know where we stand. In order to attract a potential merger with Kodiak or investment from Kinross , we'll need some good results to add to the existing potential."

It certainly is worth noting again that last postion of your post. , 'good results to ADD to the EXISTING potential.

I do not know if we will make the "big time" but I do know that Nigel and company are very strategic thinking people AND that they are aggressively pursuing strategic alliances and NOT strategic alternatives. I am not making that statement based on inside information but rather using the patterns of past performance as an indicator.

Most of you men and women are far more equipped than I am regarding the way the market thinks, the reading of charts and the mining world in general, so I do not come to this forum with mush expertise in these matters, but I do have a certain degree of discernment that comes from my past profession and that is telling me that they are trying to develop Sage into a take over target or to become involved in some other type of business arrangement that will benefit all concerned.

I am infinitely more concerned about 'the signs of the times' in general than I am about whether or not I will have to wait another season for Sage to find more goods to ADD TO the good goods they already have.

Best wishes,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply