Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: 2009... Red and the forum

posted on Nov 24, 2009 01:25PM

I know you are a respected member of this forum and it is not my intention to disregard that fact. I also know that at best this is only a chat room but I specifically object to some of your comments. It is not so much the content of the items you listed but rather the overall tone of your post. Sure you are free to post as you see fit but nevertheless your 2009 recap really smacks of sour grapes.

While there is an accountability factor, you obviously hold Sage Gold Inc. TOTALLY responsible for what you describe as a lack of buying interest. It seems to me that world events or Howe Street or the metals market in general or any other factor that might have been contributing factors means nothing to you. It appears by your writings of late that either Sage Gold should be up SP wise or they utterly failed in their mission. Nothing else will satisfy or possible console you. The last portion of your post where you say, "(a year in which SGX actually had to issue a news release carifying their CEO was not actually dead...have never seen that before]" was totally out of order. No matter what you or anyone else says to me the connotation of that comment was evident. I am surprised since you already knew that 'someone' did a terrible thing in openly reporting that the CEO was dead and that it required a public statement to refute that.

Red, nobody likes the fact that the share price is down and I honestly do not know what if anything [outside of a huge gold discovery] Sage could have done differently in 2009. What I do know is that it is time for us to either look ahead with anticipation of something good that might lie ahead or to cut our losses and bail out. I am not ready to do that because I believe that good things are coming and it is my right to believe that. If you do not then then that is okay too. I do not intend to go tit-for-tat with you on the matter and I do wish you the very best.

Best regards Red,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply