Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: Third Annual Spring Break For Wall Street Dinner Conference
Mar 01, 2011 02:41PM
Mar 01, 2011 02:52PM
Mar 01, 2011 03:18PM
Mar 01, 2011 03:33PM
Mar 01, 2011 03:42PM

I beleive you will be right Real. If these funds can buy in at the $2 range and above, we will see some positions being taken up by them. Lori must think the time is right to let some of these bigger funds in on SLI, meaning that, all of us little guys must be pretty well filled up with shares and are not selling. She must beleive she is ready to go the next step and let a few of the big buyers in on our deposit. She has the giant anomaly to show them!

To have the funds buy into is now is a well orchestrated plan of Lori,s. We have a consolidated sp right now mostly comprised of us longs, probably 70%. Those 30 or so million floating shares could be chewed up by a few of these funds, and they will not sell, only pushing the sp higher. If a fund does get 30% of the shares fully diluted, they cant screw us in the time of a takeover, because they would be outvoted by us longs. Any fund buying in now will have no choice but to go along for the ride, to the end, unless they want to sell prematurely.And That would be stupid of them when they realise the potential here.

See, you have to understand the concept of how our company was built in relation to the share structure. I know I keep mentioning this, but it seems I cant emphasize enough on this aspect and how it directly connects with what is happening now. There is always threats of Funds selling you out short when it comes to a takeout, Lori has eliminated that threat by building her shareholder base of us guys. Thats what makes this company so strong and powerful. Management has done an amazing job in accomplishing this, and it was very evident at the AGM. To see 60-70 small investors at an AGM of a small venture company, should speak in itself.

I myself have seen a couple new investors this last week starting to take up positions, these new investors have a grasp on whats going on with what we may have. BUT, the important thing about new people coming in is that they must think there is considerable upside from here. I also beleive that there are more posters here that know of someone new that just came in.

All of this is in my own opinion, but it is how I see things.

New Message
Please login to post a reply