Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: Third Annual Spring Break For Wall Street Dinner Conference
Mar 01, 2011 02:41PM
Mar 01, 2011 02:52PM
Mar 01, 2011 03:18PM
Mar 01, 2011 03:33PM
Mar 01, 2011 03:42PM

I dont beleive Lori will leave any of these funds in at the prices you mention. For the reasons;

1) lori used to be a broker, and she knows that the higher she can get the sp,before doing a pp, the better, less share dilution.

2) at present we have about $3million in treasury and about $9 million in oustanding options and warrants. I beleive these were being exercised continuously since the financials date so I suspect that $9 million is much lower now .We need about $2.5 mill for the drill program, and that probably all doesn,t have to be paid until most of the drilling has been completed, taking us into July probably before we NEED any big amount of funds.

Your statement "I think to expect the 50-60 shareholders that were at the AGM to carry the day is being naive." was misinterpreted in what I was saying. I didnt say 50-60 shareholders were gonna carry the day, thats proposterous to think anyone would say such a thing. The point I was making was, to see that many at a Venture company AGM, was amazing. But, I have reason to beleive that 50% of the companies shares were represented at that meeting by those 50 or 60. Too bad you missed the AGM, you might have had a different opinion/view.

Im not so sure on the retailers being tapped out either, I guess I would disagree with you on that also. The promo is ongoing, new retail sticking their toe in daily, some guys I know diminishing other positions and adding a few more SLI. The POG going higher and our story is getting out there more and more everyday.

Why do you say the "initiation" has to be attractive? Who says Lori is presenting to do a bought deal? Maybe she is just presenting with contacts for in the future. There will be a pp down the road, but maybe, just maybe, these fund guys will buy a little bit. If they think this is really huge, they wont mind paying more. And how many better deals are there out there? I see some I have my eye on, but nothing yet that compares to SLI.

I agree with you when you say this years AGM wont be the last. The Tesoro will be sold and paid out by way of special dividend, IMO. The company will carry on with our other prospects, undoubtedly do very well all cashed up and take the rest of the company and shareholders to many new successes. For ex; do a titan on every property we have and then drill every one. Could you imagine, a company drilling 10 properties at once!

I beleive this company has a unique situation that you or I are not used to. I beleive you have to think outside of the box, when you are thinking about SLI. I beleive its very likely a big guy will buy us out with minimal drilling. Remember Arequipa. Things are changing in todays business, the status quo of the past is not one of today.

As far as I am concerned, most of the exploration work is over, a couple of drill holes in that pudding(giant anomaly) is all the proof any major will need to buy. What risk? If the grades are there in the first couple holes, its not gonna take a rocket scientist to figure out that the geophysics is indicative of a huge high grade gold deposit.

I beleive things will happen quick when they start. You have the U.S. China gold stock piling, the gold demand in general, the greed by some huge entity to hold the biggest gold find ever before their competitor snatches it away from them.

Yes, we need the drill permits to get this ball rolling.

All of this, IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply