Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Is there a point where Scup, Hog, Kemo ask some tough questions of Lori? I was told by Murry around this time last year in person that their new website would be up and running soon. We are now 1 year later and it still is not up. I was also told that their permits were forth coming, we know how that has ended up. If things are not transpiring like investors were led to believe why wouldn't Lori give an update as to the progress the company has made or not made to date. Why has there been no information about the website releases? Here we are yet another week and still no permit. Now we are staring at the month of April, 2011 in the face and still no progress to report. At what point do the moderators at this site ask what really seem to be tough questions of management and post some answers for everyone on the forum. The fact that you have to ask says something about what is going on with management. I have seen and been part of many Jr companies and I have seen this senerio many times over. I really just don't want history to repeat itself yet again. The two reasons why management doesn't give updates is 1) there is nothing to update and 2) what they have to update would hurt the stockprice. Everyone here seems to think that if management is saying nothing then that must be a good sign, please someone help me upderstand how silence is a good omen?

Goldenboy

Mar 21, 2011 10:17AM
Mar 21, 2011 10:21AM
Mar 21, 2011 11:12AM
Mar 21, 2011 11:16AM
Mar 21, 2011 11:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply