Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Mar 21, 2011 09:56AM
Mar 21, 2011 10:17AM
Mar 21, 2011 10:21AM

Is there a point? Hypothetically, I have invented an item that is the best thing since sliced bread. To develop I borrowed from my mother, brother, aunt , uncle and friends. They are now in my face as to when they will be rich. I have applied for a patent and it is not here yet. The engineer I hired says the preliminary draft diagrams are on there way. The marketing people can not do anything because the patent has not been applied. Patent now says there will be a delay but not to worry. The manufacturer is ready and I am trying to keep the lid on this thing so it does not get away. The point is that we have all seen this in real life somewhere. Management would probably like to explain in detail what they are doing and what they are not doing and why. But...What ever they say, we, will always have another why question. It is futile.

I do agree with Goldenboy4. We do need some info as investors. It is time, even if it is a discussion leading tidbit. I may be wrong but I do not think our "moderators" job description would include questioning management for us. That is the investors responsibility. I put it to all here to call and ask and if you wish to share it with us, thanks. I have asked with no answers to date. I would also like to say, have patience. Either you believe in what you have or you do not. The facts and theories work for me. As one of your people told me when I asked how much SLI I should buy, I was told, what ever you buy make sure you can sleep at night. I sleep just fine. Long SLI

Mar 21, 2011 11:16AM
Mar 21, 2011 11:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply