Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I hear you hog about the government, the only thing is the oilsands are very similar to peru and their mining industry, peru needs outside investment for the mining just like the oilsands need billions of outside investment, without the outside investment the oilsands are basically just billions of dollars of dirty ground that nothing grows in, and if companies are afraid of government whether it be a carbon tax, or government takeover as in peru it chases new investors away, Most of the money that the province makes is not off royalties but rather off the hundreds of thousands of jobs and spin off jobs the industry does. The oilsands does not just effect alberta, but has a huge impact on most of canada, just like the gold mines in peru effects not only the people at the mine but all of peru, thats what is so worrying about the ndp, and the possible gov change in peru. Thanks for your previous post as well, i sleep quite good at night, any more shares and i might not. Later

New Message
Please login to post a reply