Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Look how this pr is written , where it says "agreed with St Elias ".

Inform Resources Terminates South Rim Property Option
ST ELIAS MINES LTD
SELSF | 4/28/2011 5:01:00 PM
VANCOUVER, BRITISHCOLUMBIA, Apr 28, 2011 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX News Network) --

Inform Resources Corp.(TSX VENTURE: IRR.H) (the "Company") announced today that it has agreed with St. Elias Mines Ltd. ("St. Elias") to terminate the Company's optionagreement with St. Elias whereby the Company had the option to earn a 75% interest in the South Rim Project.

The Company continues to investigate other suitable projects.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD

Aaron Keay, ChiefExecutiveOfficer

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

I,m going out on a limb here, but maybe Lori has been real busy and has good intentions for all our properties. It would appear that she is restructuring our entire company for some reason. It seems that all the option agreements are getting scrapped for a reason that maybe no one is seeing. Maybe we have an offer NOW for Tesoro and all our optioned properties are being freed up to be put into IGD.We know that Lori and the gang are now the executive of Intigold. Maybe she is gonna sell the entity SLI and retain all our other properties in IGD under the same management. If this is the case, I would assume it would take a few months to do all the legal transactions to get the other properties out of SLI,s name before the sale. Is she getting all the ducks in a row?

It would be easier legally and probably more beneficial to the shareholders just to sell the SLI company holding only the Tesoro. We get a cash buyout and reinvest into IGD.

Maybe this is why we are not seeing the permit, there are other transactions going on that are related to the permit. Like maybe the permit had to be put into sli,s name instead of the Santa Elisa,s name because we would want the established Santa Elisa for ongoing business in Peru under Intigold.

This might be a fairy tale, but to me its starting to make sense.

And by the way, the South Rim property is huge and does hold potential. Heres a link to the companies write up on it.

http://stelias.ca/wordpress/projects/south-rim-bc/

I,m guessing this is also why Ansell dropped Vilcoro, because we have a Tesoro offer and Lori probably negotiated a deal with Ansell to get it back so we can prove it up quicker with money from the Tesoro sale.

New Message
Please login to post a reply