Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hog;

One more time you hit the nail squarely on the head. SLI shareholders are a very special group of investors, much the same as our management team. I have been in SLI 8 years plus, and can vouch for the folks I know in SLI management. The first was Murry, who was an oilfield worker who worked with a very good friend of mine in the oilfields in Wabasca Alberta. My friend still works there, and of course Murry moved forward in the SLI family because he knew Lori very well and knew what she was trying to do with SLI. Murry is probably one of the finest and most honest people I have ever known, and respects Lori and her efforts the way I respect him.

Keep in mind that this was pre-Tesoro, so our flagship at that time was the Carmi property in southern BC, and the hot commodity was molybdenum, not gold. At the meetings we had then, Lori would get up in front of a pile of us investors, and with her heart on her sleeve, tell us that SLI was like her child, something she would never ever harm no matter what the personal cost to her. Sometimes you just know when people are speaking from the heart and Lori does exactly that. The lower lip quivers, when she gets excited on a new announcement, and she appears to be talking to her family. I believe thats what she feels. "I would never do ANYTHING to hurt ST Elias Mines" to quote her exact statement at one of the meetings in Edmonton. Tesoro is just another one of her kids, and she beams in pride the way many of us do when one of our children accomplishes what we hoped they could do. Believe in her and her team and the rewards will follow quite naturally. One of my favorite sayngs has always been, "Surround yourself with good people, and success will follow quite naturally"

To sell out your shares cheap at this stage of the game, after the blood sweat and tears we have all endured, would be akin to giving away the family farm after you have made the last mortgage payment. There is lots of time to reap the profits of your patience ahead, and as Hog said earlier in another post, its time to make those who made our life miserable, eat a little of their own medicine. Let the shorters and manipulators hurt a little. Its their turn to receive and our turn to dish it out.

Have a great weekend and a prosperous week to follow. I know I will.

Rinky

New Message
Please login to post a reply