Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Just wanted to say hello to the board, long time lurker and all, but can attest to your point #4, Hog:

I'm going into my 9th year as being a SLI shareholder and can happily say I'm still holding on to every share I've ever purchased. I've been through the run-ups in 2005 - 2007 and rode them back down, as calm as a Hindu cow, because it's not yet the big one as we are in now.

In regards to how tightly held this stock is, and the shareholder base, well at one time I could easily count on one hand just a few folks who held 5% of the shares, and that's not including insiders. Like most others on the board I have tried to get as many people as possbile into SLI, it's not as much as others here but guess it's probably a couple dozen directly and indirectly. Perhaps some are even on this board?

I've never made it to the AGMs or Beer N Bull, but did go to the old Moosefactory "town halls" and last years Petroleum Club presentation. Those are the majority of SLI's family tree, every day working class folks that through only a few connections are all linked to each other.

So, hang on tight, stay away from the stop-losses..

Hokey Pic, next week's gonna be interesting!

New Message
Please login to post a reply