Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Good morning folks,

Well is this it? Will we finally get our permit and move forward on Tersoro? The apparent positioning of IGD and SLI seems to be a no brainer for moving forward. Wow this is all getting pretty exciting.

We have all waited for a very long time for this point in our development process with SLI. We have seen abosoluty "exciting times" and the agony of "patient times", this will be another loop, dip or peek on the SLI emotional roller-coaster! It certainly is not for the faint of heart, but very exciting to think of the possiblities and the realities of what it can bring forward to the shareholders of this company.

I agree that every shareholder will have their own exit strategy or at the very least will take some profits to minimize the risk of any investment when there is a run up in sp. I encourage you all to have this somewhat decided on (prior to Monday) as once the emotions are flowing your mind will wonder all over, as we have recently seen in the waiting period. IMHO this still is just the beginning and we will see sp movement but it is not going to be the big whammy we all are waiting for.

Management has requested a halt, this is awesome it gives everyone as equal opportunity as they can when you trade on different time zones - I thought that was a great thing to do for investors. I have heard that their are many potential investor on the outside waiting for this permit and will enter once it is here. This along with any shorts that will need to be made up - where will this go next week in terms of sp if it is the permit new?

Now not to bring any negative spin to things, but you never know, it is possible that this release may not include the permit. This would be disappointing for us as we all believe that is what this is (don't set yourself for an emotional let down). I for one am not selling next week no matter what the news is. What ever the details are of this halted NR, it must be big so sit back and enjoy this ride.

GLTA - exciting times ahead................

Go Long

New Message
Please login to post a reply