Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I totally agree Sculpin. Making a trade of 1 share is so blatant that it is almost as if they are mocking the whole system at its lack of regulation. It is just so obvious when one can consistently see asks of 100 shares that are consistently placed a penny or two below much larger ask blocks. I suppose placing bid asks of same size a penny above much larger bids also act to frustrate the lower bids into buying at higher prices to allow better prices for the concurrent shorted shares being sold ....or frustrate them into just walking away ...both beneficial to the scammers in one way or another. What a scam RBC is putting on here ....perhaps stands for Run By Criminals?!

On another note, with all of the veins appearing to travel down as well as to join into the massive Quantech anomalies, themselves comprised of crushed rock (ideal for inviting gold deposition over the million or more years over perhaps several different geologic events), and enticing even more while considering the impressive and improving grades as we go deeper and closer to these anomalies, well, this canvas needs not be painted any further for me to see the big picture. There is some serios money to be made here. But somebody wants to make some initially by first pushing us down by preying on the weaker hands' emotional weaknesses ....does Booner come to mind? Or perhaps some big player wants to reset us lower for a better angle at a buyout price for when our drilling results trickle in? Stay tuned. Either way, in the very least, all SLI shareholders should avoid playing into their hands. For if they do they will only regret it at some point, as many learned the hard way last year.

My2Cents

New Message
Please login to post a reply