Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Thanks Sculpin for the incredible amount of information you added. WOW. I'll have to read it again tomorrow in order to absorb it all the more.

There is so much going on here that it is almost unbelievable. To be honest I never considered that we could literally be looking at an epithermal system concomitant with a mesothermal system. That would be most interesting indeed. In a lot of ways it shouldn't surprise me though when one considers that we are on a plateau not too far (relatively speaking) from the Andes mountains, the longest mountain range in the world, and one which is so geologically active. I can't wait to see the results of the drill program.

Interesting take that they may purposefully be keeping a piece of the puzzle to themselves. Certainly anything is possible. I can imagine how it might be helpful, particularly in times when a little caution thrown to the wind is a good thing when there are so many sharks around, so to speak.

My2Cents

New Message
Please login to post a reply